Vietnam Unique Tour
20 days experience in Vietnam
|Sightseeing time:||8 hour|
|Meeting point:||Noi Bai airport|
|Ending point:||Tan Son Nhat airport|
Highlight of Unique Vietnam Tour:
During our unique journey, we will explore the highlight destinations as below:
- Hanoi – Capital of Vietnam – thousands of years of civilization
- Mai Chau – the capital of Thai people
- Ha Long Bay – the world natural wonder
- Phong Nha cave
- DMZ area – the remain of the war traces
- Hue – the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty
- Hoi An Ancient Town – “Oriental Venise”
- Mekong delta
Being experiences in Vietnam tourism field, Vietnam Locals has built Unique Vietnam Tour – 20 days sightseeing tour from the North to the South of Vietnam with unique program and novel service that it’s hard to be found in another agencies. In these 20 days, we will help you to reach the picturesque places, interesting culture exchanging and good accommodation travel service. Your satisfaction is our company mission.
This trip unique tour is organized in private, the rate varies according to the number of participants and the tourist season of the year.
Please contact us to get the price for your group and your date of travel of Vietnam Unique Tour.
The services included (applied to this circuit, possibility of modification):
Meals at local restaurants clearly mentioned in the program (PD = breakfast, From = lunch, Di = dinner)
- Hotels (based on 2 people / room) as mentioned in the list.
- Air-conditioned and comfortable transport vehicles for all transfers and land movements.
- Perfectly French local guides who will accompany you throughout the journey.
- Tour boats as described in the program; comfortable boat in Halong Bay, with private cabins.
- Domestic flights in economy class with airport taxes included.
- Entrance fees to the sites
Excluded services (applied to this circuit, possibility of modification):
- Vietnam entry visas
- International arrival and departure flights and associated airport taxes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance
- Bank charges related to payment
- Drinks, phone and anything that is not clearly mentioned in the “Price includes” section.
Program of Unique Vietnam Tour:
DAY 1: AIRPORT PICK UP
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at Noi Bai airport, head to hotel in Hanoi. After taking short rest in your hotel room, we will enjoy the elegant dinner in restaurant meanwhile our tour guide will introduce you about the tour program and share you the experience, take you some note about the preparation during the trip.
DAY 2: HANOI
Hanoi- The capital of Vietnam with over 1000 years of civilization. With the length of its history, Hanoi is the must-visit destination once you travel to Vietnam
- Morning: We will visit the resting place of the great leader of Vietnam – the mausoleum of President Ho Chi Minh. After this point, we will visit the One Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature (the first university of Vietnam) – two symbols of the capital.
- Noon: Have lunch at the restaurant
- In the afternoon, continue the journey with the Ethnographic Museum and visit Hoan Kiem Lake before the end of the schedule.
DAY 3: HANOI – MAI CHAU
- Morning: depart early to Mai Chau – the door of the great Northwest, the capital of the Thai people. Here, you will discover the daily life of beautiful residents in Mai Chau valley.
- Noon: Have a meal at the homestay
- In the afternoon & evening, with a bike ride to the villages: Chieng Sai, Cha, Na Tang, etc, you can observe the beautiful scenery of rice fields surrounded by mountains. Do not forget to enjoy “rượu cần” – The strong-flavor local wine drinked with special tube with & ethnic dance on local music for dinner.
DAY 4: MAI CHAU – TAM COC
- Morning: After breakfast, driver and tour guide will pick you up to Tam Coc. Upon arrival, people will move to Bich Dong Pagoda located on the hillside.
- Lunch: Have a meal at a local restaurant.
- Afternoon: There is no better time to explore the limestone peaks and beautiful rice fields here. You will enter 3 caves of Tam Coc across the mountains, a relaxing program to enjoy the calmness of nature specially tourists coming from busy city life
DAY 5 & 6: TAM COC- HA LONG BAY
From Tam Coc, we will head to Ha Long Bay – one of the world natural heritage in Vietnam to enjoy high-class services on cruise.
With 2 days – 1 night here, we will experience:
- Walk around Halong Bay, admire the islands, caves and nature here by cruise.
- Visit Vung Vieng, the fishing village to discover the lives of local people.
- Participate in ayurvedic exercise early in the morning.
- Squid fishing at night.
- Use high-class services on yachts.
- At the end of the program, the driver will welcome you back to Hanoi to continue the program.
DAY 7: HANOI FREE AND EASY – TRAIN TO DONG HOI
Back from Ha Long, it is the time for us to arrange luggage, rest and go shopping in Hanoi, before starting our journey to discover the central strip of heritage.
DAY 8: DONG HOI- PHONG NHA CAVE
- Morning: Our tour guide will pick you up at Dong Hoi train station and head to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, our group will start visiting Phong Nha cave – the typical scenic spot of the cave system of Phong Nha-Ke Bang landscape. Our tour guide will accompany you to discover the beauty of the dry cave and water cave, watching the nature resource.
- Noon: Have breakfast at a local restaurant
- Afternoon: return to the hotel to rest.
DAY 9: DMZ- HUE
Located in the middle of the “Central intestine” – where the density of world heritage is quite dense, Quang Tri people can still boast a special tourist destination that cannot be found out at any other tour in the Nationwide: Tourism DMZ zone.
- Morning: Go along the road 09 to visit Rockpile hill, Dakrong bridge, Ho Chi Minh trail, Khe Sanh airport, etc
- At noon, you will stop at the local restaurant for a meal and a break.
- In the afternoon, the delegation continues the journey on Highway 1A to visit Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River, Doc Mieu base, Vinh Moc Tunnels. End of DMZ and visit Hue.
DAY 10: HUE – THUY BIEU VILLAGE
Hue – the capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen dynasty. This is not only a political center but also a cultural and religious center of Vietnam until 1945.
- Morning: Start exploring the heritage journey with the Citadel – where witnessed the ups and downs of the Nguyen Dynasty, sailing on the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest temple here with calendar stories interesting history
- At noon, stop at Thuy Bieu – famous for the “Thanh Tra” fruit, a type of pomelo in Vietnam, we will have meals and foot massage at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, the program continues with Minh Mang King’s tomb and The Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb. At the end, our tour guide will take you to the hotel in Hue, ending the program this day.
DAY 11: HUE-DA NANG- HOI AN
After breakfast at the hotel, we will depart early to go to Da Nang.
- Morning: On the way, you will stop at Lang Co, Hai Van Pass for sightseeing. After 3 hours of travelling, we will arrive Marble Mountains – a must-see destination in Da Nang with beautiful scenery, poetic temples and caves, trees, bells. These combinations will surely help you dispel all fatigue. Especially, we will visit the hell and paradise cave to explore the difference of the samsara in the western and eastern culture.
- At noon, the group will stop at a coastal restaurant to eat.
- In the afternoon, after checking in at the hotel, resting on the spot, the delegation continued to visit the ancient town of Hoi An, which was dubbed the “Eastern Venise”, with Cau pagoda, Tan Ky old house, Quang Dong assembly hall, etc
- Free dinner.
DAY 12: CAM THANH COCONUT VILLAGE- TRA QUE ORGANIC GARDEN VILLAGE
- Morning: Start a peaceful day in Cam Thanh coconut forest – 8km far from the city center. Here, visitors will experience basket boat, with local people rowing, weaving through the beautiful coconut water forests, crab fishing, making bracelets, hats and crowns from coconut leaves.
- Noon: After visiting coconut forest, the delegation continues to move to Tra Que vegetable garden, visit vegetable garden, harvest vegetables in the garden, learn to cook and enjoy the products made by themselves, under the direction guide of the local people.
- In the afternoon: our tour guide and driver will take you back to the hotel to rest.
- Free dinner.
DAY 13: MY SON HOLLY LAND
Belonging to Duy Phu commune, Duy Xuyen district, Quang Nam province, 45 km far from Hoi An city to the west, My Son holy land appears with an architectural complex consisting of Champa temples which is an extremely unique architecture.
- In the morning: Our tour guide will help you to understand more about Champa culture when visiting My Son holy land, learn about history through traces, remaining works & enjoy Cham Pa dances.
- Lunch: Have a meal at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, our tour guide and driver will take you to Danang, free to do shopping at the Han market and return to the hotel to rest.
- Free dinner.
DAY 14: MEET UP AT TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT
Our tour guide and driver pick you up at Tan Son Nhat airport and head to hotel.
DAY 15: SAI GON – CU CHI TUNNELS
- Morning: our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel to start the visit to Cu Chi Tunnels. We will be turned back in time, transformed into soldiers, crept through dark tunnels, deeply attracted in order to understand more about the long and arduous fight but full of gloriousness of Cu Chi army and people in particular and of the Vietnamese people in general.
- Noon: Rest and have lunch at Ben Dinh restaurant
- In the afternoon, we will return to Saigon, continue to visit the city as the Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, etc are the places where you will be discovered.
DAY 16: MY THO- BEN TRE – CAN THO
Travelling to the river side through the west, we will visit the provinces of My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho.
- Morning: Arrive My Tho, we will go on a motorboat on the Tien River and be able to listen to the introduction as well as seeing 4 docks as Long, Lan, Quy and Phung – the four holy beasts as Vietnamese dragon, Qilin, Turtle and Phoenix . In addition, we will also see fish rafts, stilt houses on the river and shops built on the river and we will also visit coconut candy production sites, enjoy honey tea at home. Next, we will visit along the small canals covered by row of green rowing coconut trees. Lunch at the restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visitors will be able to visit the fruit garden as well as enjoy the seasonal fruits and hear “Don ca tai tu” – southern amateur music presented by the people here.
At the end of the tour, we will return to Can Tho city. Check in & rest at the hotel. You are free to visit the bustling Can Tho night market and have dinner at Ninh Kieu Wharf.
DAY 17: CAN THO- SAI GON
- Morning: Have breakfast at the hotel and check out, the train takes you to visit Cai Rang floating market – the largest floating market in the Mekong Delta. Here, you can see the bustling trade scene on the river – a feature of the river market. The boat continues to take you to visit rice paper product facilities, vermicelli and enjoy specialties as baked ham, roasted frog, grilled snakehead fish, etc (expenses are excluded).
- In the afternoon, we will return to the boat to the mainland, have lunch in Can Tho (expenses are excluded). Then you get on the car to return to Saigon.
DAY 18 & 19: SAI GON- MUI NE- SAI GON
After 4 hours moving from Saigon, we will arrive in Mui Ne to enjoy the fresh air and the sunny sunshine of the South. Here, you will be free to experience the sand dunes, beautiful beaches, local seafood markets as well as high-class services at the resort. To truly complete 2 days in Mui Ne, don’t forget to visit:
- Duc Thanh School – a school founded by patriotic mandarins in 1907 to respond to Duy Tan movement in Central Vietnam.
- Thuy Tu’s palace
- Mr. Hoang building
- Poshanu Cham Tower
- Sandy hills
- Stone Rock and Ghenh Islet
- Fairy Stream and fishing villages.
DAY 20: PRIVATE AIRPORT – END OF VIETNAM UNIQUE TOUR PROGRAM
Our tour guide and driver will welcome the delegation to the airport. Ending the Unique tour to discover Vietnam in 20 days. Thank you for choosing Vietnam Locals service.
PRICE FOR EACH PERSON
|VND||70 millions||45 millions||42 millions||39 millions||37 millions||35 millions||33 millions||30 millions|
Including: VAT (GST), new private cars, air conditioning, private guides, private drivers, free Wifi, petrol, mineral water, tolls & parking fees .
Exclusion: Personal expenses and tips for tour guides and drivers.
– If you cancel at least 7 days before the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee.
– Cancel from 3 to 6 days before the scheduled departure time, there will be a 50% cancellation fee.
– Within 2 days from the scheduled departure date, there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
Remember to charge your battery fully before night. Check your memory card.
- Vietnam travel specialist with unique experiences.
- 100% tailor made and private trips.
- High end services.
- Always put in the customer’s place.
- 80% of customers return with Vietnam Locals Travel & Transport.